Parkside Mindfulness Program
Parkside is thrilled to be starting a Mindfulness program as part of the 2018-2019 School Year.
Mindfulness is kind, purposeful, and non-judgmental awareness of the present moment. Mindfulness is slowing down, observing, and being curious and kind. Mindfulness exercises will improve the health and well-being of the entire community!
This program will include:
- Monthly class visits to all 11 elementary Montessori and SDC classes
- Staff education sessions
- Parent Education Workshops
- And more!
Check out the Mindfulness Program flyer for more information, and mark your calendars to attend any or all of the Parent Education Workshops!
Parent (& Family) Education Workshops:
- Thursday, September 6, 2018 - 6:30 - 8:00 pm * (Adult only)
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 6:30 - 8:00 pm * (Adult only)
- Saturday, February 2, 2019 - 10:00-11:00 am (Family Workshop; All children welcome!)
- Tuesday, May 7, 2019 - 6:30-8:00 pm * (Adult only)
* Light dinner and child care (for school aged children) will be provided.
- Mindfulness Home-School Connection
- Mindful Listening and Mindful Breathing
- Mindfulness blog excerpt
- Heartfulness Exercises
Please let us know if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, January 21
- Saturday, February 2
- Friday, February 8
- Tuesday, February 12
- Monday, February 18
- Saturday, February 23
- Friday, March 8