Parkside Mindfulness Program
Parkside is continuing a Mindfulness program as part of the 2019-2020 School Year in most classes. We are thrilled to have Mindfulness instructor Erin McCoy back at Parkside!
Mindfulness is kind, purposeful, and non-judgmental awareness of the present moment. Mindfulness is slowing down, observing, and being curious and kind. Mindfulness exercises will improve the health and well-being of the entire community!
This program will include:
- Monthly class visits to elementary Montessori and SDC classes
- Staff education & mentoring
- Parent & Family Education Workshops
- And more!
Mark your calendars to attend any or all of the Parent & Family Education Workshops!
Parent (& Family) Education Workshops:
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019 - 6:30 - 8:00 pm * (Adult only; Light dinner and child care provided) - FLYER HERE
- Saturday, February 1, 2020 - 10:00-11:00 am (Family Workshop; All children welcome; No food or child care) FLYER HERE
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020 - 6:30-8:00 pm (Family Workshop; All children welcome; Light dinner provided, but no child care)
* Light dinner and child care (for school aged children) will be provided.
Handouts from past Mindfulness Sessions and Emails for Reference
- Mindful Games for the Whole Family
- Mindfulness Home-School Connection
- Mindful Listening and Mindful Breathing
- Mindfulness blog excerpt
- Heartfulness Exercises
Please let us know if you have any questions: email@example.com
- Thursday, February 27
- Wednesday, March 4
- Friday, March 6
- Monday, March 9
- Tuesday, March 10
- Friday, March 13
- Monday, March 16
- Saturday, March 21