Need a reimbursement from the PTA?
Before you spend money:
- BEFORE any money is spent be sure to confirm the expense is approved/in the PTA budget.
The PTA can make a check payment directly for an item if there is an invoice or bill. Contact the PTA President or Treasurer ahead of time to arrange having a check payment made directly from the PTA, so a reimbursement will not be needed.
- Whenever possible, be sure that any PTA reimbursable expenses are made as separate purchases (on separate receipts) from personal or other purchases.
After you spend money:
- Collect the hardcopy receipt(s) or a printed copy of the paid itemized receipt/invoice for online purchases, along with a reimbursement form (found online HERE or find printed copies in the PTA box at the back of the Parkside office).
- Submit the receipts and form in one of the three following ways:
- Leave them in the PTA box at school, and let Amy know they are there.
- Mail them to Amy (email Amy for the address)
- Drop them at Amy's house if you are nearby
- Check reimbursements will be mailed /delivered within 1-2 weeks. If you need a reimbursement sooner, email the PTA President and we will expedite your check within 1-2 days.
Email the PTA President with any questions on any part of this process. Thank you!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.